For more information, please call 814-375-9100
DuBois Nursing Home offers professional nursing and rehabilitation services with a personal touch. Whether you are looking for short term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, respite services, or dementia care, our professional staff at DuBois Nursing Home will provide your loved one with the compassionate and courteous care they deserve.
- Short Term Rehabilitation
- Short and Long Term Nursing Care
- Dementia Care on a secure neighborhood
- Palliative End of Life Care, with specialized hospice suites
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Therapeutic, Recreational and Social Programs
An Innovative Approach to PULMONARY CARE
- Specific Protocols for the Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD), Pneumonia, Emphysema, Asthma and Other Respiratory Diseases.
- Consultations by Board Certified Pulmonologist
- Evaluation and Treatment by Certified Respiratory Therapist
- Specially Trained Staff in Pulmonary Disease
- On-going Patient and Staff Education
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Functional Performance Assessments
- Follow-up After Discharge to Ensure Success
Virtual Tour of DuBois Nursing Home
Continuum of Care Community
212 South Eighth Street
DuBois, PA 15801
A Not-for-profit Community
Copyright ©2017 DuBois Continuum of Care Community, Inc.